Ask about our new After-School Program for 2018-2019!
- At least one parent must attend a classroom tour.
- Complete Student Application and Student Information forms and return to office.
- Application fee is due at this time.
- Schedule and complete student’s classroom visitation.
- Students applying to Kindergarten – 5th grade must schedule and complete testing. Testing fee is due at this time.
- Sign and return Tuition Agreement. Pay admission and activity fees at this time. Application fee will be deducted from admission fee.
- Schedule conference with teacher to review test scores and discuss tutoring, if needed.
- Submit Doctor’s Statement (dated after May 1, 2018) and birth certificate to office.
- Pay annual or semester tuition on June 1, 2018.
- Student must be 3 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Student must be completely potty trained.
Pre- K I
- Student must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Student visits the Pre-K II classroom with his peers. After visitation, the teacher will then be able to give you information that will be helpful in preparing your child for Pre-K I.
- Student must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Testing and visitation times are scheduled through the office. Student visits the Pre-K I classroom with his peers, and testing is done during the visit.
- Conference with teacher to receive evaluation and information that will be helpful in preparing your child for Kindergarten.
1st – 5th Grades
- Testing and visitation times are scheduled through the office. Student visits current grade. Testing is done on separate date.
- Conference with teacher to receive test scores and teacher evaluation.
- Current school records are transferred to Highlander.
- Tutoring schedule determined and completed.